Here is what we have been up to recently. I will post older pics later
We have this cute little caterpillar that is more than a toy. It has a snap, button, zipper, laces, velcro and a button. Reno is very into getting herself dressed now and I thought the caterpillar would be some fun practice for her.


I got this great learning toy for a Teacher Store in our area... US Constructive Toys and Playthings. There are so many reasons I like this one: great for sorting, color recognition, fine motor skills, creative play...it was soup just the other day!

Reno knows most of her letters, but I am determined to do a little art project for each one... thanks Carisa for featuring No time for FLashcards. I love that site as well and am loving the letter of the week projects!

We have been going a lot of Valentines Projects. This one is for Reno's Pipo. His birthday is on Valentine's Day.


Reno is all about cutting right now. We tried to a few months ago but it was just too frustrating for her. But she has it now. I could hardly get her to stop cutting to glue on her zebra stripes. We will be doing a lot more cutting!


Life School
Ski School~ in Renos's words "my best time ever!"

Renos decided, with help from mommy and daddy, that it would be a great idea to have her friends bring in donations for her doggy friends at the local shelter in lieu of presents for herself. She was so proud to take the donations to her doggie friends.


Love the Z for Zebra! What a sweet thing to do for her birthday! Those puppies are to cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat great activities!
ReplyDelete