skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reno's Way
Positively Preschool
Pages
Home
Meet Reno and her Mommy
The Plan
Goals
Resources
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Flower Math
I got this activity from
Making learning Fun
. Again I copied, cut and laminated.
This one was a little difficult for Reno and we do it together to limit frustration. Since we are studying the Farm this month I will continue this activity with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reno
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(40)
►
November
(10)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(10)
Farm Animals!
E is for Envelope
Bug Puzzle
More Ladybug Stuff!
Flower Math
Our First Sensory Tub!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Ladybug Math
During our Bug unit we took a trip to the Butterfl...
Letter D
►
April
(8)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment